Jul 23, 2011

Bojan Krkic moved to AS Roma

Barcelona - Live finalization just before Bojan Krkic joined the club AS Roma. It is not easy to leave the club for Barcelona, ​​he said, but it had to be done because of lack of opportunities to play.
"There is no more confidence in myself. I was not given sufficient opportunity continually to show what I can do," Krkic said in a press conference final with Barcelona.
Barcelona a few hours and then officially announced that they have reached an agreement with Rome to transact Bojan. Deal to end five years of togetherness Bojan with the Catalans, which he began with the junior squad.
Rome is mentioned has to spend 12 million euros to bring players the Spanish passport.

"As a member of the club's fans and I believe that Pep is the best coach for Barcelona. But as a player there are some things that I do not agree to it and so I regret," said Bojan as reported by Reuters.
Although Barcelona did not have abundant stock of the attacker, Bojan account for less can be an opportunity to play from Guardiola. Last season he played 27 times in La Liga and contributed six goals, a total of seven goals from 38 games he lesakkan of various competitions.
"I am aware that this is an honor to be part of the team, from a team that managed to make Barca being the best in the world. For that reason I went not with the pain. I will remember the positive things," he finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment