Jul 27, 2011

Berbatov did not want to move

Los Angeles - Dimitar Berbatov confirms its intention to keep Manchester United's uniform. Leaving the Red Devils to another club called a setback, even if he had to move then that should be a destination is Barcelona.

Berbatov's future at Manchester United had become the speculation following the rocketing performance of Javier Hernandez in the second half of last season. Mexican striker Berbatov was successfully ejecting from the main squad, including during the Champions League final, Barcelona cons.

Despite starting familiar with the bench, Berbatov had not planned to leave Old Trafford. Resigned from the Red Devils called a setback.

"Where can you play after here? Maybe Barcelona. I currently see no other choice. If you go to another club it would be a setback," said Berbatov on Skysports.

Berbatov actually able to be the sharpest player last season his team, who with 19 goals which made him top scorer in the Premier League along with Carlos Tevez. But his sometimes looks lazy on the field keep him often can be critical.

"I am a proud person. I do not like to show weakness. I do not want to show emotion in public. That's why sometimes people misjudge me."

"Yes. I always play like this. That's what kept me here. You will not see me complaining on the field," complete the 30-year striker.

No comments:

Post a Comment