Mar 4, 2011

Fletcher Extend Contract Until 2015

soccer, news, sport, streaming, online, free
Manchester - Daren Fletcher declared his loyalty to Manchester United by signing a new contract. With the new contract, Fletcher was contracted until the 2014/2015 season.

Certainty was announced by the official site of The Red Devils. Fletcher, who has been with United since I was a teenager has won many trophies with them are three Premier League titles and one Champions League.

"Darren has been in this club since the age of 15 years. I am proud of the fact that he could penetrate our team from the academy. I am also glad Darren has signed a new contract, he has become a top class midfielder now," said Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I bengga play for Manchester United. I've won many trophies over the years playing here and I am looking forward to win more," said Fletcher.

"I want to thank everyone at this club,"continued the 27-year-old midfielder.

Fletcher underwent his debut with the first team in March 2003. Since then, he has been playing as much as 288 times and scored 21 goals.

Fletcher became the second player in two days of signing a new contract. Previously, tandem Fletcher in midfield, Michael Carrick, also do the same.

Get your free tv streaming HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment