Nov 6, 2010

"Rome Will block Lazio"

Just Review,AS Roma will against Lazio in the derby, this weekend. Italian legend Francesco Graziani optimistic Il Lupi will hand over Lazio.
 
This statement is certainly very reasonable. The reason, Graziani had three years to kill time with Il Lupi in the 1980s and twice offered for Roma Coppa Italia title. Lazio is currently the middle of glorious achievement.Edy Reja's squad had topped Serie A 2010/2011 by collecting 22 points from nine games. However, Graziani believe Roma have the chance to overthrew Lazio at the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday (07/11/2010).
 
"I played a lot of the derby since I was with Torino and I learned one thing that's most formidable team always wins. In this case I believe it is the stronghold of Rome, "said Graziani.
 
Rome was in need of a victory. Because the Red Wolves are currently ranked ninth standings. Francesco Totti et al are only collecting 12 points from nine games.
 
"I have a prediction of Ranieri's squad will win this match by a score of 2-1. However, I prefer to fight for a victory for Rome, "said former Roma star was quoted Goal on Saturday (06/11/2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment